Welcome to Add Lib, your Tuesday report on POP! Goes The Charts that’s mad about CHR/Top 40 adds, based on the station data provided by Mediabase 24/7 and Add Board. This week: Pop Smoke pops to the top in a collaboration with pop star Dua Lipa. Let’s add ’em up:
THIS LIST IS SMOKIN’: “Demeanor” scores the top spot on the adds report at the Top 40 format with 62 stations, as the late Pop Smoke teams with Dua Lipa on the lead single from his posthumous Faith album. The song also led the adds report at the Rhythmic format with 46 commitments there. The album is expected to debut at #1 on the Billboard 200 chart, while the tune should continue to rise through the end of the summer.
In second place on both the Top 40 and Rhythmic reports, Normani and Cardi B earned 53 and 46 adds, respectively, with “Wild Side”. A new track from Alessia Cara also cracked the top five on the pop radio log, as “Sweet Dream” placed fourth with 36 stations on impact.
Charting singles from Billie Eilish, Maroon 5 and Post Malone returned to the top ten on the adds report this week.
We’ll see you next week for another action-packed adds session.
MOST ADDED — THIS WEEK’S TOP TEN
1. POP SMOKE featuring DUA LIPA, “Demeanor” (Victor Victor/Republic)
2. NORMANI featuring CARDI B, “Wild Side” (Keep Cool/RCA)
3. BILLIE EILISH, “NDA” (Darkroom/Interscope)
4. ALESSIA CARA, “Sweet Dream” (Def Jam)
5. THE KID LAROI & JUSTIN BIEBER, “Stay” (Columbia)
6. KANE BROWN x BLACKBEAR, “Memory” (RCA)
7. POST MALONE, “Motley Crew” (Republic)
8. DUA LIPA, “Love Again” (Warner)
9. TWENTY ONE PILOTS, “Saturday” (Fueled By Ramen/EMG)
10. MAROON 5, “Lost” (222/Interscope)
(PGTC supports the fight against racial inequality in our country: please use this resources website and help where you can.)