Welcome to Add Lib, your Tuesday report on POP! Goes The Charts that’s mad about CHR/Top 40 adds, based on the station data provided by Mediabase 24/7 and Add Board. This week: Dove Cameron is the Tok of the town with her new viral single. Let’s add ’em up:
A DOVE AND BEYOND: With this week’s Most Added track, former Disney star Dove Cameron impacted with 51 stations for the TikTok-fueled “Boyfriend”, which continues to perform well at various streaming services. It’s her first song to receive regular airplay at the format.
The new collaboration from Saweetie and H.E.R. ranks in the runner-up spot with 39 more adds: “Closer”, which led the report last week.
Charting singles from Anitta, Ed Sheeran and Tate McRae also returned to the top ten on the adds report this week.
We’ll see you next week for another action-packed adds session.
MOST ADDED — THIS WEEK’S TOP TEN
1. DOVE CAMERON, “Boyfriend” (Disruptor/Columbia)
2. SAWEETIE featuring H.E.R., “Closer” (Warner)
3. TATE MCRAE, “She’s All I Wanna Be” (RCA)
4. ED SHEERAN featuring TAYLOR SWIFT, “The Joker And The Queen” (Atlantic)
5. IMAGINE DRAGONS x JID, “Enemy” (KIDinaKORNER/Interscope)
6-T. ANITTA, “Boys Don’t Cry” (Warner)
6-T. FIREBOY DML x ED SHEERAN, “Peru” (YBNL Nation/EMPIRE/Further.)
8. TIESTO & AVA MAX, “The Motto” (Atlantic)
9. CAST OF “ENCANTO”, “We Don’t Talk About Bruno” (Walt Disney/Hollywood)
10. MIMI WEBB, “House On Fire” (Epic)
(PGTC supports the fight against racial inequality in our country: please use this resources website and help where you can.)