Welcome to Add Lib, your Tuesday report on POP! Goes The Charts that’s mad about CHR/Top 40 adds, based on the station data provided by Mediabase 24/7 and Add Board. This week: Ashnikko sprouts at the format with her first tune to head for adds. Let’s add ’em up:
FRESH AS A “DAISY”: In a very slow week at the format, Ashnikko’s viral hit “Daisy” secured the top spot on the report with 24 stations on impact. Landing in the runner-up spot with 23 stations, Ariana Grande‘s “34+35” (last week’s Most Added song) and the Maluma and The Weeknd collaboration “Hawái” fell just behind her.
Charting singles from Harry Styles and Ritt Momney returned to the top ten on the adds report this week.
Next week: I think, therefore, I add. Billie Eilish‘s new one is about to hit the airwaves in a big way.
MOST ADDED — THIS WEEK’S TOP TEN (THIRTEEN)
1. ASHNIKKO, “Daisy” (Warner)
2-T. ARIANA GRANDE, “34+35” (Republic)
2-T. MALUMA & THE WEEKND, “Hawái” (Sony Latin/RCA)
4. BEBE REXHA featuring DOJA CAT, “Baby, I’m Jealous” (Warner)
5. HARRY STYLES, “Golden” (Erskine/Columbia)
6. RITT MOMNEY, “Put Your Records On” (Disruptor/Columbia)
7. MACHINE GUN KELLY x BLACKBEAR, “My Ex’s Best Friend” (Bad Boy/Interscope)
8. INTERNET MONEY featuring GUNNA, DON TOLIVER & NAV, “Lemonade” (10K Projects/Capitol)
9-T. DRAKE featuring LIL DURK, “Laugh Now Cry Later” (OVO/Republic)
9-T. G-EAZY featuring BLACKBEAR, “Hate The Way” (RCA-Interscope)
9-T. JASON DERULO, “Take You Dancing” (APG/Atlantic)
9-T. JOEL CORRY featuring MNEK, “Head & Heart” (Big Beat/EMG)
9-T. MARSHMELLO & IMANBEK featuring USHER, “Too Much” (Joytime Collective/RCA)
(PGTC supports the fight against racial inequality in our country: please use this resources website and help where you can.)