Welcome to Add Lib, your Tuesday report on POP! Goes The Charts that’s mad about CHR/Top 40 adds, based on the station data provided by Mediabase 24/7 and Add Board. This week: The Weeknd has a timely new release for the pop panel. Let’s add ’em up:
“TIME” TO IMPACT: The Weeknd easily led this week’s adds report at the Top 40 format with “Out Of Time”, in with 62 adds on impact. It also had a solid performance at the Hot AC format, earning 21 stations in its first week and a first place finish as well.
In second place, Pharrell Williams scored 27 adds for “Just A Cloud Away”. The single originated on the soundtrack to 2013’s Despicable Me 2, but recently went viral on TikTok and continues to perform very well.
Charting singles from Eddie Benjamin, Em Beihold and Fireboy DML also returned to the top ten on the adds report this week.
We’ll see you next week for another action-packed adds session.
MOST ADDED — THIS WEEK’S TOP TEN
1. THE WEEKND, “Out Of Time” (XO/Republic)
2. PHARRELL WILLIAMS, “Just A Cloud Away” (Back Lot/Columbia)
3. TYGA featuring DOJA CAT, “Freaky Deaky” (EMPIRE-Kemosabe/RCA)
4. DIPLO & MIGUEL, “Don’t Forget My Love” (Higher Ground/Mad Decent)
5. EM BEIHOLD, “Numb Little Bug” (Moon Projects/Republic)
6-T. BECKY G & KAROL G, “Mamiii” (Kemosabe/RCA)
6-T. FIREBOY DML x ED SHEERAN, “Peru” (YBNL Nation/EMPIRE/Further.)
8-T. BAKER GRACE, “Midnight Thoughts” (Independent)
8-T. JNR CHOI, “To The Moon” (Black Butter/Epic)
10. EDDIE BENJAMIN, “Weatherman” (Vol. 1/Epic)
(PGTC supports the fight against racial inequality in our country: please use this resources website and help where you can.)