Welcome to Add Lib, your Tuesday report on POP! Goes The Charts that’s mad about CHR/Top 40 adds, based on the station data provided by Mediabase 24/7 and Add Board. This week: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande get the panel all wet with their dazzling (and damp) collaboration. Grab your umbrella and let’s add ’em up:
“RAIN” REIGNS: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande’s hit collaboration “Rain On Me” easily takes the Most Added title at the Top 40 format this week, pouring down with a storm of 131 adds on impact. The tune, which landed at #38 on Sunday’s published chart, is likely to make a larger move by this coming weekend’s update. “Rain” was also the Most Added track at the Hot AC format, picking up 46 stations there.
In with 42 stations, the Black Eyed Peas, Ozuna and J. Rey Soul collaboration “Mamacita” had a strong second place finish. It also finished in third on the report at the Rhythmic format, securing 21 adds there.
Charting singles from Harry Styles, Katy Perry and Lil Mosey return to the top ten on the adds report this week.
We’ll see you next Tuesday for another adds recap, featuring tunes from Gabby Barrett, Kelsea Ballerini, Olivia O’Brien and more.
MOST ADDED — THIS WEEK’S TOP TEN
1. LADY GAGA & ARIANA GRANDE, “Rain On Me” (Interscope)
2. BLACK EYED PEAS, OZUNA & J. REY SOUL, “Mamacita” (Epic)
3. JONAS BROTHERS featuring KAROL G, “X” (Republic)
4. HARRY STYLES, “Watermelon Sugar” (Columbia)
5. DOJA CAT featuring GUCCI MANE, “Like That” (Kemosabe/RCA)
6. KATY PERRY, “Daisies” (Capitol)
7. LIL MOSEY, “Blueberry Faygo” (Interscope)
8-T. DABABY featuring RODDY RICCH, “Rockstar” (SCMG/Interscope)
8-T. MEGAN THEE STALLION, “Savage” (1501 Certified Ent./300 Ent.)
10. RODDY RICCH featuring MUSTARD, “High Fashion” (Atlantic)