Welcome to Add Lib, your Tuesday report on POP! Goes The Charts that’s mad about CHR/Top 40 adds, based on the station data provided by Mediabase 24/7 and Add Board. This week: two weeks of adds are being reported, so there’s plenty of action in the top ten. Which rockstar made it to the top? Let’s add ’em up:
I WANNA BE RICCH: As expected, it was super busy today at the Top 40 format, as Add Board was closed last week. In the lead on this week’s adds report is the DaBaby and Roddy Ricch collaboration “Rockstar”, which was just revealed as the new #1 song on the Hot 100 yesterday. It scored 66 stations during the session.
Impacting tracks from Katy Perry and Gabby Barrett also earned spots in the top ten: the former’s “Daisies” landed 44 stations and a fifth place finish, while the latter’s “I Hope” settled into sixth place with just one station fewer.
Charting singles from Doja Cat, Harry Styles and Lil Mosey returned to the top ten on the adds report this week.
We’ll see you next Tuesday for another adds recap, featuring tunes from The Killers, Tones And I (#8 this week) and more.
MOST ADDED — THIS WEEK’S TOP TEN
1. DABABY featuring RODDY RICCH, “Rockstar” (SCMG/Interscope)
2. DOJA CAT featuring GUCCI MANE, “Like That” (Kemosabe/RCA)
3. LADY GAGA & ARIANA GRANDE, “Rain On Me” (Interscope)
4. HARRY STYLES, “Watermelon Sugar” (Columbia)
5. KATY PERRY, “Daisies” (Capitol)
6. GABBY BARRETT, “I Hope” (Warner)
7. LIL MOSEY, “Blueberry Faygo” (Interscope)
8. TONES AND I, “Ur So F**king Cool” (Elektra/EMG)
9. BLACK EYED PEAS, OZUNA & J. REY SOUL, “Mamacita” (Epic)
10. JP SAXE featuring JULIA MICHAELS, “If The World Was Ending” (Arista)
(PGTC supports the fight against racial inequality in our country: please use this resources website and help where you can.)