Welcome to Add Lib, your Tuesday report on POP! Goes The Charts that’s mad about CHR/Top 40 adds, based on the station data provided by Mediabase 24/7 and Add Board. This week: A new week is dawning for The Weeknd on the FM dial. Let’s add ’em up:
LIVIN’ FOR THE WEEKND: After a very tight race this Tuesday, The Weeknd scored another 35 adds for “Sacrifice”, becoming the Most Added track at the Top 40 format for the second consecutive week. Newcomer Lauren Spencer-Smith climbed into second place, picking up 34 new stations for “Fingers Crossed”, a recent viral tune from TikTok. Finally, The Walters impacted today with yet another successful song that was picked up by an audience on the video app: “I Love You So”, which landed in third place with 32 adds.
Charting singles from Emmy Meli and Latto also returned to the top ten on the adds report this week.
We’ll see you next week for another action-packed adds session.
MOST ADDED — THIS WEEK’S TOP TEN (ELEVEN)
1. THE WEEKND, “Sacrifice” (XO/Republic)
2. LAUREN SPENCER-SMITH, “Fingers Crossed” (in2une)
3. THE WALTERS, “I Love You So” (Warner)
4. LATTO, “Big Energy” (Streamcut/RCA)
5. DOJA CAT, “Woman” (Kemosabe/RCA)
6. EMMY MELI, “I Am Woman” (Disruptor/Arista)
7. JUICE WRLD & JUSTIN BIEBER, “Wandered To LA” (Grade A/Interscope-Def Jam)
8. ALESSO & KATY PERRY, “When I’m Gone” (10:22PM/Astralwerks/Capitol)
9. AVRIL LAVIGNE featuring BLACKBEAR, “Love It When You Hate Me” (DTA/EMG)
10-T. CHLÖE, “Have Mercy” (Parkwood/Columbia)
10-T. NIKI, “Every Summertime” (Marvel/Hollywood/Interscope)
(PGTC supports the fight against racial inequality in our country: please use this resources website and help where you can.)