Welcome to Add Lib, your Tuesday report on POP! Goes The Charts that’s mad about CHR/Top 40 adds, based on the station data provided by Mediabase 24/7 and Add Board. This week: the Jonas Brothers are in your head and the top spot on the adds report. Let’s add ’em up:
“WHO’S” AT NUMBER ONE: The latest single from the Jonas Brothers got a head start on the competition and took the top spot on this week’s log. “Who’s In Your Head” secured 89 stations on impact at the Top 40 format, adding onto the 22 stations that it received at the Hot AC format yesterday in a second place finish. Look for the song to make a larger move on both charts this week.
In second place, Lil Nas X had a want for adds, as “That’s What I Want” picked up 51 of them ahead of its official impact. Later this month, the song will become the third top 40 single from his recent album Montero, which is expected to debut at #2 on the Billboard 200 chart.
Charting singles from Doja Cat, Ed Sheeran and Walker Hayes returned to the top ten on the adds report this week.
We’ll see you next week for another action-packed adds session.
MOST ADDED — THIS WEEK’S TOP TEN
1. JONAS BROTHERS, “Who’s In Your Head” (Republic)
2. LIL NAS X, “That’s What I Want” (Columbia)
3. JUSTIN BIEBER, “Ghost” (Def Jam)
4. DRAKE featuring FUTURE & YOUNG THUG, “Way 2 Sexy” (OVO/Republic)
5. WALKER HAYES, “Fancy Like” (Monument/RCA)
6. ED SHEERAN, “Shivers” (Atlantic)
7-T. DOJA CAT, “Need To Know” (Kemosabe/RCA)
7-T. MONSTA X, “One Day” (Starship Ent./BMG)
9. NESSA BARRETT, “I Hope Ur Miserable Until Ur Dead” (Warner)
10. KACEY MUSGRAVES, “Justified” (MCA Nashville/Interscope)
(PGTC supports the fight against racial inequality in our country: please use this resources website and help where you can.)