Welcome to Add Lib, your Tuesday report on POP! Goes The Charts that’s mad about CHR/Top 40 adds, based on the station data provided by Mediabase 24/7 and Add Board. This week: a TikTok-fueled single from NEIKED, Mae Muller and Polo G has some big days to come at the format. Let’s add ’em up:
“BETTER” TOGETHER: After a recent viral run on TikTok, the Top 40 format is appreciating some “Better Days” ahead due to NEIKED, Mae Muller and Polo G, whose collaboration took the top spot on the adds report with 87 stations on impact. The track is expected to have a fairly high debut in the top 40 by the weekend, which will be the first charting hit for both NEIKED and Muller here. It also comes five years after NEIKED last impacted at the Top 40 format with the Dyo-assisted “Sexual”, which did not chart.
In second place, the current collaboration from Swedish House Mafia and The Weeknd also finished well for its impact date. “Moth To A Flame” fluttered with 54 stations this week. It should also see a good ascent by the weekend, as the group prepares for their second top 40 entry from an upcoming album titled Paradise Again.
Charting singles from CKay, GIVĒON and The Anxiety returned to the top ten on the adds report this week.
We’ll see you next week for another action-packed adds session.
MOST ADDED — THIS WEEK’S TOP TEN (ELEVEN)
1. NEIKED, MAE MULLER & POLO G, “Better Days” (Capitol)
2. SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA & THE WEEKND, “Moth To A Flame” (Republic)
3. PITBULL featuring ANTHONY WATTS & DJWS, “I Feel Good” (Mr. 305)
4. THE ANXIETY (WILLOW & TYLER COLE), “Meet Me At Our Spot” (MSFTS/Roc Nation/in2une)
5. CKAY, “Love Nwantiti (Ah Ah Ah)” (Chocolate City/Atlantic)
6. OLIVER TREE, “Life Goes On” (Atlantic)
7. BBNO$ featuring RICH BRIAN, “Edamame” (Mtheory/Further.)
8. ANITTA featuring SAWEETIE, “Faking Love” (Warner)
9-T. COLDPLAY x BTS, “My Universe” (Parlophone/Atlantic)
9-T. GIVĒON, “For Tonight” (Not So Fast/Epic)
9-T. TREVOR DANIEL, “Alone” (Alamo/RCA)
(PGTC supports the fight against racial inequality in our country: please use this resources website and help where you can.)