Welcome to Add Lib, your Tuesday report on POP! Goes The Charts that’s mad about CHR/Top 40 adds, based on the station data provided by Mediabase 24/7 and Add Board. This week: Post Malone and The Weeknd have the right song to lead the report. Let’s add ’em up:
“ONE” IS ONE: Post Malone and The Weeknd easily earned the Most Added slot on the report with “One Right Now”, picking up 147 adds on impact. The collaboration also managed a notable 50 stations in its first week at the Rhythmic format, leading that log as well. “One” also took fourth place on the reports at both the Hot AC and Urban formats this week with 11 and 18 adds, respectively.
The duo Silk Sonic (featuring Bruno Mars and Anderson .Paak) settled into second place with 42 adds for “Smokin’ Out The Window” at the Top 40 format. The tune had an additional 14 adds at the Hot AC format yesterday, where it tied for the runner-up position.
Charting singles from Billie Eilish, GIVĒON and Oliver Tree returned to the top ten on the adds report this week.
We’ll see you next week for another action-packed adds session.
MOST ADDED — THIS WEEK’S TOP TEN
1. POST MALONE & THE WEEKND, “One Right Now” (Republic)
2. SILK SONIC, “Smokin’ Out The Window” (Aftermath Ent./Atlantic)
3. NEIKED, MAE MULLER & POLO G, “Better Days” (Capitol)
4. LISA, “Money” (YG Ent./Interscope)
5. SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA & THE WEEKND, “Moth To A Flame” (Republic)
6-T. BILLIE EILISH, “Happier Than Ever” (Darkroom/Interscope)
6-T. GIVĒON, “For Tonight” (Not So Fast/Epic)
6-T. OLIVER TREE, “Life Goes On” (Atlantic)
9. CHLÖE, “Have Mercy” (Parkwood/Columbia)
10. THE ANXIETY (WILLOW & TYLER COLE), “Meet Me At Our Spot” (MSFTS/Roc Nation/in2une)
(PGTC supports the fight against racial inequality in our country: please use this resources website and help where you can.)