Welcome to Add Lib, your Tuesday report on POP! Goes The Charts that’s mad about CHR/Top 40 adds, based on the station data provided by Mediabase 24/7 and Add Board. This week: the Top 40 format gets anxious, as The Anxiety continues to perform. Let’s add ’em up:
SEE “SPOT” RUN: The format continues to embrace the first top 40 single for The Anxiety, the duo of Willow and Tyler Cole, who take the top spot on the adds report with “Meet Me At Our Spot”. With 33 new adds this week, it finished only one station ahead of the impacting “Boyz”, a new collaboration from Jesy Nelson (formerly of Little Mix) and Nicki Minaj.
The only other impacting song of note is “Chosen”, which tied for fourth place this week with 22 adds. It’s the first time in the top five on the adds report here for Blxst, though his collaborators Tyga and Ty Dolla $ign have ranked high in the past.
Charting singles from Lil Nas X, Nessa Barrett and Trevor Daniel returned to the top ten on the adds report this week.
We’ll see you next week for another action-packed adds session.
MOST ADDED — THIS WEEK’S TOP TEN
1. THE ANXIETY (WILLOW & TYLER COLE), “Meet Me At Our Spot” (MSFTS/Roc Nation/in2une)
2. JESY NELSON featuring NICKI MINAJ, “Boyz” (Republic)
3. ELTON JOHN & DUA LIPA, “Cold Heart” (Mercury/Interscope-Warner)
4-T. BLXST & TYGA featuring TY DOLLA $IGN, “Chosen” (Red Bull/Evgle/in2une)
4-T. COLDPLAY x BTS, “My Universe” (Parlophone/Atlantic)
6. GIVĒON, “For Tonight” (Not So Fast/Epic)
7. CHLÖE, “Have Mercy” (Columbia)
8. LIL NAS X, “That’s What I Want” (Columbia)
9. TREVOR DANIEL, “Alone” (Alamo/RCA)
10. NESSA BARRETT, “I Hope Ur Miserable Until Ur Dead” (Warner)
(PGTC supports the fight against racial inequality in our country: please use this resources website and help where you can.)