Welcome to Add Lib, your Tuesday report on POP! Goes The Charts that’s mad about CHR/Top 40 adds, based on the station data provided by Mediabase 24/7 and Add Board. This week: The Weeknd breathes some new life into the adds report with a big win. Let’s add ’em up:
“BREATH” CONTROL: The Top 40 radio panel took a breath and found “Take My Breath” in rare air at the top of the report. Scoring 165 stations on impact, the new single from The Weeknd dominated this week, pacing more than 100 adds ahead of the song in second place.
Looking for her fourth big hit from the album Sour, Olivia Rodrigo landed in third place on the log with another 49 stations on impact for “Traitor”. Finishing in fourth, “Hit It” earned 41 adds on impact, a collaboration from the Black Eyed Peas, Saweetie and Lele Pons.
Charting singles from Bazzi, Måneskin and Masked Wolf returned to the top ten on the adds report this week.
We’ll see you next week for another action-packed adds session.
MOST ADDED — THIS WEEK’S TOP TEN
1. THE WEEKND, “Take My Breath” (XO/Republic)
2. SILK SONIC, “Skate” (Aftermath Ent./Atlantic)
3. OLIVIA RODRIGO, “Traitor” (Geffen/Interscope)
4. BLACK EYED PEAS featuring SAWEETIE & LELE PONS, “Hit It” (Epic)
5. LIL NAS X & JACK HARLOW, “Industry Baby” (Columbia)
6. MÅNESKIN, “Beggin'” (Arista)
7. BAZZI, “I Like That” (Atlantic)
8. MASKED WOLF, “Say So” (Elektra/EMG)
9. SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA featuring TY DOLLA $IGN & 070 SHAKE, “Lifetime” (SSA/Republic)
10. KANE BROWN x BLACKBEAR, “Memory” (RCA)
(PGTC supports the fight against racial inequality in our country: please use this resources website and help where you can.)