Welcome to Add Lib, your Tuesday report on POP! Goes The Charts that’s mad about CHR/Top 40 adds, based on the station data provided by Mediabase 24/7 and Add Board. This week: superstar Billie Eilish is happier than ever at the top of the adds report. Let’s add ’em up:
A “POWER” GRAB: Taken from her upcoming album Happier Than Ever, Billie Eilish easily grabs the top spot on the adds report at Top 40 radio with “Your Power”, picking up 141 commitments in its first week. Unsurprisingly, the track also led this week’s report at Alternative radio, earning 48 adds there.
The numbers drop off significantly from there, with several new or emerging collaborations taking up the rest of the top four.
Charting singles from AJR, Kali Uchis and Lil Nas X returned to the top ten on the adds report this week.
We’ll see you next week for another action-packed adds session.
MOST ADDED — THIS WEEK’S TOP TEN (ELEVEN)
1. BILLIE EILISH, “Your Power” (Darkroom/Interscope)
2. REGARD, TROYE SIVAN & TATE MCRAE, “You” (Ministry Of Sound/Epic)
3. RITON x NIGHTCRAWLERS featuring MUFASA & HYPEMAN, “Friday” (RCA)
4. MAJOR LAZER featuring SIA & LABRINTH, “Titans” (Mad Decent)
5. KALI UCHIS, “Telepatía” (Virgin EMI/Interscope)
6. LIL NAS X, “Montero (Call Me By Your Name)” (Columbia)
7. GIVĒON, “Heartbreak Anniversary” (Not So Fast/Epic)
8. DJ KHALED featuring POST MALONE, MEGAN THEE STALLION, LIL BABY & DABABY, “I Did It” (We The Best/Roc Nation/Epic)
8-T. POLO G, “Rapstar” (Columbia)
10-T. AJR, “Way Less Sad” (S-Curve/Hollywood)
10-T. ANITTA, “Girl From Rio” (Warner)
(PGTC supports the fight against racial inequality in our country: please use this resources website and help where you can.)