Welcome to Add Lib, your Tuesday report on POP! Goes The Charts that’s mad about CHR/Top 40 adds, based on the station data provided by Mediabase 24/7 and Add Board. This week: Regard, Troye Sivan and Tate McRae have a great collaboration that you can view at the top of the list. Let’s add ’em up:
REGARDING THE REPORT: With a cool 43 adds on impact, Regard, Troye Sivan and Tate McRae took the Most Added track at the Top 40 format this week with “You”. The collaboration follows McRae’s climb to the top of the pop chart last weekend with “You Broke Me First” in its 28th week in the top 40. Look for “You” to rank somewhere in the top 50 by this coming weekend. The single should also do fairly well at the Dance format, where it also takes the Most Added title this week.
Charting singles from Duncan Laurence, Justin Bieber and Kali Uchis returned to the top ten on the adds report this week.
We’ll see you next week for another action-packed adds session.
MOST ADDED — THIS WEEK’S TOP TEN
1. REGARD, TROYE SIVAN & TATE MCRAE, “You” (Ministry Of Sound/Epic)
2. LIL NAS X, “Montero (Call Me By Your Name)” (Columbia)
3. DOJA CAT featuring SZA, “Kiss Me More” (Kemosabe/RCA)
4. NESSA BARRETT featuring JXDN, “La Di Die” (Warner)
5. AJ MITCHELL, “Stop” (Epic)
6. KALI UCHIS, “Telepatía” (Virgin EMI/Interscope)
7. DUNCAN LAURENCE, “Arcade” (Capitol)
8-T. GIVĒON, “Heartbreak Anniversary” (Not So Fast/Epic)
8-T. JUSTIN BIEBER, “Hold On” (Def Jam)
10. SOFIA CARSON, “Fool’s Gold” (Hollywood)
(PGTC supports the fight against racial inequality in our country: please use this resources website and help where you can.)