Welcome to Add Lib, your Tuesday report on POP! Goes The Charts that’s mad about CHR/Top 40 adds, based on the station data provided by Mediabase 24/7 and Add Board. This week: Billie Eilish tries to predict the future on the pop format and channels it into a win on the report. Let’s add ’em up:
WELCOME TO THE “FUTURE”: With 78 stations on impact, Billie Eilish’s “My Future” takes on the present at pop radio, as it easily secures the top spot on this week’s adds report. The single leaped into top 40 on last Sunday’s published chart, becoming her fifth top 40 entry to date. It also takes second place on the report at Alternative radio, where it picks up another 20 stations.
The only other major impacting track of note is a collaboration from J Balvin, Dua Lipa, Bad Bunny and Tainy. With a total of 27 stations on impact, “Un Dia (One Day)” finishes in fifth place. It ranked in second place on the report at Rhythmic radio, finding 18 additional stations there.
Charting singles from Avenue Beat, Maroon 5 and Taylor Swift returned to the top ten on the adds report this week.
We’ll see you next Tuesday for another adds recap, including data on the current Rhythmic and Urban radio hit from Saweetie.
MOST ADDED — THIS WEEK’S TOP TEN
1. BILLIE EILISH, “My Future” (Darkroom/Interscope)
2. TAYLOR SWIFT, “Cardigan” (Republic)
3. JUICE WRLD & MARSHMELLO, “Come & Go” (Grade A/Interscope)
4. MAROON 5, “Nobody’s Love” (222/Interscope)
5. J BALVIN, DUA LIPA, BAD BUNNY & TAINY, “Un Dia (One Day)” (UMLE/Republic)
6. AVENUE BEAT, “F2020” (Tape Room/Valory-in2une)
7. JEREMY ZUCKER, “Supercuts” (Republic)
8. TOPIC & A7S, “Breaking Me” (Astralwerks/Capitol)
9. DJ KHALED featuring DRAKE, “Popstar” (We The Best/OVO/Republic-Epic)
10-T. CHRIS BROWN x YOUNG THUG, “Go Crazy” (RCA-300 Ent.)
10-T. ZOE WEES, “Control” (Caroline)
(PGTC supports the fight against racial inequality in our country: please use this resources website and help where you can.)