Welcome to Add Lib, your Tuesday report on POP! Goes The Charts that’s mad about CHR/Top 40 adds, based on the station data provided by Mediabase 24/7 and Add Board. This week: Thanksgiving is on the brain, and so is one very thankful hit song. Time to add ’em up:
“U” CAN’T STOP HER: For the second consecutive week, Ariana Grande‘s “Thank U, Next” leads the pack at Top 40 radio, as it comes in with another 49 stations. After making a huge move from 39-20 on last Sunday’s published update, the big song should continue towards the top, as it remains active at the major sales and streaming services.
For impacting titles, “No Candle No Light” by ZAYN featuring Nicki Minaj leads the way with 30 stations, taking second place in the weekly report, with “Hurts Like Hell” by Madison Beer featuring Offset securing 28 stations and a third place finish.
Next week, watch out for Bad Bunny‘s “MIA”, featuring Drake, a top ten Rhythmic single which should hop onto the adds report at this format with ease. Have a great Thanksgiving!
MOST ADDED — THIS WEEK’S TOP TEN
1. ARIANA GRANDE, “Thank U, Next” (Republic)
2. ZAYN featuring NICKI MINAJ, “No Candle No Light” (RCA)
3. MADISON BEER featuring OFFSET, “Hurts Like Hell” (First Access/in2une)
4. ELLIE GOULDING x DIPLO featuring SWAE LEE, “Close To Me” (Interscope)
5. DJ SNAKE featuring SELENA GOMEZ, OZUNA & CARDI B, “Taki Taki” (Geffen/Interscope)
6. THE CHAINSMOKERS featuring KELSEA BALLERINI, “This Feeling” (Disruptor/Columbia)
7. CHARLI XCX featuring TROYE SIVAN, “1999” (Atlantic/EMG)
8-T. ALESSIA CARA, “Trust My Lonely” (Def Jam)
8-T. RITA ORA, “Let You Love Me” (Warner Bros.)
10. ZARA LARSSON, “Ruin My Life” (TEN/Epic)