Hold on tight, you know one of this week’s releases is a little bit hazardous, troubling… okay, just plain dangerous. (We warned you!) Luckily, there are plenty of risk-free options in the mix too. Here are this week’s new albums and singles:
- ARIANA GRANDE — Dangerous Woman (iTunes)
- She, perhaps, lost her “Focus” for a time last fall, but Q4 singles and brick walls are nothing new on the pop charts. However, Grande is back in the top ten with the title track from her latest set, and debuting at the top of the album chart would bring her count to three. Did we mention that Grande has a collaboration with Macy Gray?
- BLAKE SHELTON — If I’m Honest (iTunes)
- Shelton’s tenth studio album is quite the personal one, reflecting the major events of his past year, including a very public divorce. It features the single “Came Here To Forget”, a future #1 on the Country airplay list. It will likely do solid numbers in its first week; expect a top five debut.
- More albums out this week: Against The Current‘s In Our Bones (iTunes), Bob Dylan‘s Fallen Angels (iTunes), Brett Dennen‘s Por Favor (iTunes), Eric Clapton‘s I Still Do (iTunes), Issues‘s Headspace (iTunes), Matt Wertz‘s Gun Shy (iTunes), Mudcrutch‘s 2 (iTunes), Saosin‘s Along The Shadow (iTunes), Yuna‘s Chapters (iTunes)
- More EPs out this week: Jamie N Commons‘s Jamie N Commons (iTunes), River Matthews‘s Feels Like Morning (iTunes)
New digital-only singles that you can buy this week include:
- “Ammunition”, Krewella (iTunes)
- “Boyz N’ Poizn”, Phoebe Ryan (iTunes)
- “Cherry Wine”, Jasmine Thompson (iTunes)
- “Feels Invincible”, Skillet (iTunes)
- “Here I Am”, Tom Odell (iTunes)
- “Kiss Me Goodbye”, ABC (iTunes)
- “My P.Y.T.”, Wale (iTunes)
- “One More Time”, Craig David (iTunes)
- “Thank You”, Train (iTunes)
- “The Show Must Go On”, Celine Dion featuring Lindsey Stirling (iTunes)
- “Twice”, Catfish And The Bottlemen (iTunes)
We’ll see you next week for new releases from Catfish And The Bottlemen, Dierks Bentley, Fifth Harmony and more.