This week’s New Music Friday serves a small order of releases after that big Thanksgiving dinner. Here’s a look at this week’s top new albums and singles:
- THE VAMPS — Wake Up (iTunes)
- Though the title track tanked at pop radio, where the group has yet to see a song peak above #50, it’s currently being used in a Hulu commercial. Their last full-length set hit the top 40 on the Billboard 200 a year ago, but this might be a miss for the four guys. We’ll see soon.
- DAVID GUETTA — Listen Again (iTunes)
- Guetta’s Listen was first released a year ago following the moderate U.S. success of “Dangerous”, though it was “Hey Mama” that became a huge hit during the summer, the DJ’s biggest since the spring of 2012. This reissue features six new songs, remixes and edits.
- More albums out this week: Danzig‘s Skeletons (iTunes), Dre Murray‘s 34 (iTunes), Goo Goo Dolls‘s A Boy Named Goo (20th Anniversary Edition) (iTunes), Major Lazer‘s Peace Is The Mission (Extended) (iTunes)
- More EPs out this week: Johnnie Guilbert‘s Not So Perfect (iTunes), Kita Alexander‘s Like You Want To (iTunes), Ruth B‘s The Intro (iTunes)
New digital-only singles that you can buy this week include:
- “Blank Space”, Michael Ray (iTunes)
- “Don’t Want To Fight”, Kaya Stewart (iTunes)
- “Everglow”, Coldplay (iTunes)
- “Fine By Me”, Chris Brown (iTunes)
- “Home”, Shanice Williams (iTunes)
- “Honey, I’m Good”, The Railers (iTunes)
- “L.A. Devotee”, Panic! At The Disco (iTunes)
- “One Million Bullets”, Sia (iTunes)
- “Pull Me Up”, KYKO (iTunes)
- “Ruby”, Foster The People (iTunes)
- “Running Out”, Matoma & Astrid S. (iTunes)
- “Sad Boy”, G-Eazy (iTunes)
- “Stitches”, Francesco Yates (iTunes)
- “Superstar”, Curren$y featuring Ty Dolla $ign (iTunes)
- “The More You Give (The More You’ll Have)”, Michael Bublé (iTunes)
Next week, we’ll have a bigger update for you, with new albums from Coldplay, G-Eazy, Troye Sivan and more. See you then!