Black Friday is a few days away, which means the usual deals and steals are here. Get your wallets ready, kids. (NOTE: some of this week’s music releases may not be out until Tuesday dependent on label availability / iTunes response time.) Here are the albums and singles in stores for the week of November 24:
- Said the industry to its superstars, do you smell what I smell? Ah, yes, that would be the scent of rereleases shining on the schedule this week, along with a few hits compilations. For reissues, Beyoncé‘s Beyoncé (Platinum Edition) tacks on two new tracks, several remixes and a series of live performances, while Iggy Azalea‘s Reclassified pairs the tried and true “Fancy” and “Black Widow” with new tunes like the current single “Beg For It”. (Beyoncé – iTunes) (Azalea – iTunes)
- For all you greatest hits enthusiasts, Eminem and his music pals head into stores with Shady XV, which includes one disc of new music and a second disc featuring some of the label’s classic cuts over the past fifteen years. Also new this week: Selena Gomez‘s For You, her final release for Hollywood Records before her move to Interscope. The young singer’s set features “The Heart Wants What It Wants” and her big singles. (Eminem – iTunes) (Gomez – iTunes)
- Looking at some strong pre-order sales, the latest album from popular French DJ and producer David Guetta is out, Listen. It includes a number of interesting duets, as well as “Dangerous”, his recent single with singer Sam Martin. It should at least debut in the top ten, though top five isn’t out of the question yet. (iTunes)
- Other releases out this week include: deadmau5‘s 5 Years of mau5 (iTunes), Elevation Worship‘s Wake Up The Wonder (iTunes), Paramore‘s Paramore (Deluxe) (iTunes), Pitbull‘s Globalization (iTunes), Rick Ross‘s Hood Billionaire (iTunes), Soundgarden‘s Echo Of Miles: Scattered Tracks Across The Path (iTunes), Tokio Hotel‘s Kings Of Suburbia (iTunes) and the Epic Records compilation I’ll Be Home For Christmas (iTunes).
New digital-only singles that you can buy this week include:
- “Santa Tell Me”, a new holiday single from Ariana Grande. (iTunes)
- “Stuck On A Feeling”, new from Prince Royce and Snoop Dogg. (iTunes)
AC/DC and Mary J. Blige top next week’s (lighter) Tuesday schedule, but don’t forget about Walk The Moon too! Find out more next Monday night.